Mother’s Day competition from Kaya Jewellery
Would you like to win a £20 off voucher for beautiful handmade in the UK silver jewellery? A great idea for Mother’s Day or simply to treat yourself. We’ve teamed up with Kaya Jewellery and are thrilled to offer you this opportunity, especially in the run up to Mother’s Day in the UK. And if you’re wanting a gift for Mother’s Day USA, that’s fine too. You’ll be able to use the voucher during April too.
What you need to know about Kaya Jewellery:
- Personalised children’s jewellery
- Personalised jewellery for mothers
- Silver and silver plated
- Finest quality pearls, crystals and gemstones
- Handmade in the UK
- Free and fast delivery
- Free gift wrapping
- Gifts include a luxury polishing cloth and matching greeting card
- Perfect for gifts, christenings, Holy Communion, birthdays, new baby, weddings
- 14 days 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Gives back – Kaya Jewellery gives part of their profit to charity through Eduki Foundation in the Netherlands
To enter this competition do one of the following (or all of them!):
- Make a comment on this blog post
- Comment on our Facebook page
- Mention on Twitter using @BringingUpBrits
telling us you’ve entered our competition and you’ll automatically be in with a chance to win the £20 off voucher!
Hurry, competition ends Monday March 1st!
Meghan Peterson Fenn is the author of Bringing Up Brits, co-author of Inspiring Global Entrepreneurs, co-founder and Director of Design and Web at Shake It Up Creative. And, she is an award winning expat blogger.